Monday, July 27, 2009

=D


Hey!






Sooooo I want to become famous for my photography. And yeah decided to create a page and show off what I can do.



I love taking photos of people most.But also love the Macro photos!
I finally have Photoshop! so all my photos will be MORE amazing and more creative!





A bit About Me!...



I Love noodles! I love Metal, and Love God. I love lil kiddies. Im currently working at a private school [artclasses]!



I laugh alot and love telling jokes. =D



I get along with almost everyone, but some people don't really like me.


God has saved me, and made me the person I am today, I will never stop thanking him for being so amazing and giving me this amazing life!






Sooooo, Please check out my blog.....and all my photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment